Friday, April 15, 2005

Go and find job lah!

That's what my mother is saying to me almost everyday. She simply cannot tahan the fact that a full-grown man like me is wasting my time at home instead of finding a part time job to earn some extra cash. Even my dad shakes his head every morning when he wakes up to go work and realizes that his son is still not sleeping and sitting by his computer.

Yep, ever since the end of my exams 2 weeks ago I have been idling at home most of the time, sleeping only in the wee hours of the morning and waking up only when the sun has gone down. They didn't understand how I couldn't tahan the heat of the afternoon sun and therefore choosing to hide and hibernate in the air-con room.

Another thing that they never realise is that instead of idling, I am actually quite busy and spending my time rather productively. You see, when I wake up in the late afternoon, I have to rush to my favourite outlet in singapore also known as the Singapore Pools to do some drawing. I will also take a walk in the market to look out for new VCDs and maybe some snacks. After an hour or so, I have to report home for dinner. To my credit, I am always punctual for dinner and I hope my mother appreciates that.

I will sit by my computer after dinner and do some research on the latest movement in the market. Some people call that soccer odds but I will prefer to call it 'market'. Around 10 plus or so, I will hold a meeting at a nearby coffee shop with my shareholders whereby we will discuss the stock to buy that night. Throughout the whole night, I will spend my time monitoring the live movement of the stocks through ESPN and Stars Sports. By the end of it, it is almost morning. See, so busy. So many things, so little time. How to find work?

I am actually an entrepreneur in the making although most people misinterpert that as 'trash'. Anyway, I have already planned to surrender myself to the Government after my results is released. If I am not wrong, my results is due in a week's time and hopefully, I will get my diploma. Meanwhile, I am getting my degree in punting. See, I am so hardworking and always willing to learn. If only Mama understands that.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger XinHui said...

Haha... 21st will be the released of results. GO and apply to SPF after getting results lor. :)

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Urgent Loan said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home