Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The last hurdle

Funny isn't it? I have been studying for the past 15 years or so and now suddenly after my final paper this Friday, I potentially will never ever need to touch a book again. The routine of school and then school holidays and then school again is something which I go through every year. All of a sudden I miss school.

Sounds irony but true. On every Monday we always dread waking up to go to school and always cheer when weekends come along. To be honest, to me, I had most fun when I was in school, not during the weekends while I was at home. At least in school, we still can disturb the teachers and get off scot-free. Try disturbing your boss when you are working and see what you get.

Anyway my paper is on this Friday but somehow I still cannot find the motivation to start revising. There are simply so many temptations in the house. My computer, DVD player, playstation 2 and even my fridge are always in my mind instead. IMGT really sucks, so many formulas to memorise.

Really had lots of fun last week. I went JB with my classmates last monday and then a 3 day chalet at east coast. Next week, I will be going Genting with them, that is provided there is no last minute hassle. Saw from CNA yesterday night that another earthquake rated at 8.5 occurred in Indonesia. There is also a warning on potential tsunami for some countries which include Thailand, Japan and even Malaysia.

Haiz, I think God is punishing the people again. Funny right? The advanced we have become, the more disasters are hitting us. From SARs to bird flu. bird flu to natural disasters like this. Conincidence or what?

6 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger XinHui said...

JIAYOU! :)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Zen|th said...

Yeah man. We must cross this last hurdle. But am I doing here online instead of studying? Die la.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger malmoncolo said...

i intend to wear my secondary school uniform with tie since the dress code is smart casual..and of course..not forgetting my fav trademark slippers..

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondered if you trade links?

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, saw your site.

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A page at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about military reunions sent me here. How long have you run your own site? Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home