Saturday, March 12, 2005

Argg...public nuisance

I was really terribly tired when I boarded the bus to go home from school today. The bloody 157 takes such a freaking long time that I almost fell asleep in the drain beside the bus stop.

The bus finally came after 700 years and it was a double-decker air-con bus. Cool, I thought to myself as I went up to my favorite front seat on the 2nd level to have a shut-eye throughout the half an hour journey. Just as I was about to drift off to dreamland, 4 secondary school kids(3 girls and 1 guy) boarded the bus and of all seats, decided to occupy the 1st and 2nd seats beside me.

I don’t actually mind company but the secondary school boy was talking like an amplifier. His volume was loud enough to let the whole bus know his presence. He was making some very lame jokes to the girls and laughing out aloud. Really low class jokes but to my horror, the girls with him are actually laughing along with him and disturbing my beauty sleep.

I was really tolerant to put up with him throughout the journey but a guy who sat behind me was obviously very irritated. He was making some sighs and erm-hem to signal them to shut up. But hell-no, these monkeys continued with their ranting.

It was a bliss for that guy as he went off soon after upon reaching his destination while I still had about half of it to cover. When the hell are these kids alighting the bus?

Someone really ought to give these brats a slap across the faces. Unfortunately no one did and I closed my eyes to try to shut out their noises, indulging myself in the fantasy world of tying them to the back of the bus and dragging them along on the road with blood spattering and cries of “Helpppppp” filling the air. That should really let them understand the theory of ‘never disturb a tired man’.

Slowly I began to drift off to sleep as I was really too tired. When I woke up I found myself near Boon Lay place having missed my stop 2 stops ago. Eventually I alighted and walked a 20 minute journey home. DAMN THE BLOODY KIDS. NNB.

5 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. Today also i met 4 secondary school kids (2 guys 2 girls) and one of the guy is getting his kicks by also telling some lame jokes which i never thought it can be any more lame after being with *AHEM* for 3 years. Wanna koon also cannot. Jin Du Lan So how was soccer today leh.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger malmoncolo said...

we won, dude...haha..

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sky said...

telling some lame jokes which i never thought it can be any more lame after being with *AHEM* for 3 years>>> wat sch uniforms are they in? =x

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger malmoncolo said...

whaah....the students' identity will be protected. All I can is the students come from one of the schools in the west..and one of our classmates happen to come from that too...its in the genes...whahahaah

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Zen|th said...

Haha. Maybe you should have told him to keep quiet. Most of the time I fall asleep regardless of the noise level, so those kids don't really bother me.

Sometimes I even eavesdrop. Because if you talk so loud, you deserve people eavesdropping on what you say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home