Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fool

Didn't it occur to you that self-pity is just self-fulfilling your own prophecy? Didn't it occur to you that everything that has happened to you is created by yourself?

The way you whine about everything makes me sick. How you deserve better. How the world is unfair to you. How the world owes you a living. But how? The world was here first. And it doesn't revolve round you. And by the time you find out the harsh truth, it would have been too late.

I shed a tear at your naivety. The tell-tale signs were obvious for all to see. Everything is fair. Equivalent trade. You want something. You work for it. Nothing is free in this world. Everything which you have done - or not done, will result in what you reap today. Surprised? Why the surprise?

I cringed. I despaired. I hate to see someone fail and yet blame someone else for your own failure. You engineered your own failure. Face the consequences yourself. You are old enough to take responsibility for your own self. No house is built on thin air. Do you not see? No! No! You see not how nobody can help you if you don't help yourself. You see not those who actually encourage your pathetic self-pity are not your real friends. Real friends will show you the truth. Not encourage you to wallow in your self-pity.

One day and hopefully that day will come, you will find out you are but a mere pathetic idiot and how everyone has moved ahead and you are still where you were. And when that day comes, you will realize why you are a master of your own fate and how you have brought everything upon yourself. That day will come and I hope it's all not too late for you.

I would love to see you again. See you telling me your story. Telling me how things are. And I would love to see your change. If you have.

You...you are a fool.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For most recent news you have to pay a quick visit internet and on
internet I found this web site as a best site for most recent updates.


Here is my web-site ... Expression Transformation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home