Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where did all the Chio-Bu go to?

I was on the MRT this other day during rush hours and you know about rush hours, where everyone is still half-awake and rushing for any empty seats available. I was unlucky as usual, and I had to stand throughout the whole journey. The only thing that can keep one awake is looking at the pretty OLs on the train.

I turned to the left - no luck.

To the right - Nah.

There were absolutely no eye-candy for me on the train. Everyone looks like a zombie who were forced to wake up and go to work and it makes the mood depressing somewhat. No Chio-bu during rush hour? How can?

Then it dawned on me. Pretty OLs got people to drive them to work. They don't take the MRT anymore. Only losers like me take the MRT.

MRT without chio-bu onboard really makes the world greyer.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rofls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home