Thursday, September 10, 2009

You know you are going to have a bad day when..

- You suddenly have an urge to go jogging when you wake up and less than halfway through your run, it starts to rain cats and dogs.

- You dress up to go to work and along the pavement, a car suddenly sped past and drenching you in the process.

- You are waiting for a taxi at the roadside and 2 inconsiderate bastards who come later than me walked a bit further down and snatched my cab. I had to wait another 30 minutes before I managed to get one cab. I hope their taxis break down along the expressway.

- You reach the office late and wet and realized you have an appointment waiting for you. I totally clean forgotten the appointment.

- You went for lunch and realized you left your wallet in the office.

This is enough for one day. Obviously someone up there doesn't like me today.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home